POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.off-topic : Have I missed something? : Re: Have I missed something? Server Time
7 Sep 2024 07:23:36 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Have I missed something?
From: Orchid XP v8
Date: 10 Oct 2008 17:37:50
Message: <48efcb2e$1@news.povray.org>
somebody wrote:

> I think you misspelled: It's spelled Haskell, not .NET.
>
> But yes, I don't see a significance to the bridge either.

LOL! That's cute...

Now there's an interesting question. Is Haskell rarer than .NET? Is the
tiny group of people using Haskell larger or smaller than the tiny group
of people using .NET?

Actually, given that .NET is being heavily promoted and marketed by a
huge household-name multinational corporation, you're probably right in
your popularity assessment. :-(

--
http://blog.orphi.me.uk/